MERF focuses on strengthening the public health system to deliver quality integrated healthcare services addressing the key burden of communicable & non-communicable diseases and problems related to the Maternal, Newborn and Child Healthcare. The major interventions that MERF implemented across its projects include;
- Providing essential curative and preventive services from primary and secondary healthcare facilities.
- Providing of necessary Human Resource (Specialists, Medical Doctors and Paramedical Staff)
- Conducting capacity building trainings and on job mentoring through supportive supervision,
- Delivering essential medicines, consumables and equipment
- Strengthening health information system,
- Supportive supervision and monitoring mechanisms; and
Community awareness through behavior change interventions.